JOIN ASIPP / RENEW DUES
Membership dues help ASIPP promote recognition of the interventional pain management specialty, expand educational opportunities, improve resources and, most importantly, increase safety and quality of the unique and effective interventional techniques offered to our patients.
- National representation: “The Voice of Interventional Pain Management”
- Lobbying for increased patient access and reasonable reimbursement of services
- Complimentary Pain Physician journal subscription ($300/year value)
- Complimentary ASIPP News
- Members Only Website Content, which includes Fee Schedules, and much more content.
- Complimentary e-mail updates on“Breaking News” and other important information
- Discounted registration at the Annual and Spring Meetings and Cadaver Workshops
- Discounted books and manuals
- Video Library that houses some previous courses and annual meeting lectures
- The option of having your practice(s) listed on the ASIPP “Doctor Finder” site.
Life members receive membership benefits, including meeting and book discounts, as well as our publications (Pain Physician journal (a $300/year value) and ASIPP News newsletter), for life. They also receive a framed membership certificate.
$7,500 (or $650 per month for 12 months)
Active members are physicians spending at least a portion of their time on pain management and related activities.
$ 10 – Resident/Fellow/Medical Student
$ 250 – First Year Practice
$ 400 – Second Year Practice
$ 600 – Third to Ninth Year in Practice
$ 750 – More than 10 Years in Practice
$ 300 – Associate Member (non-interventional physician, nurse practitioner, or PA member)
$ 150 – Affiliate Member (RN, Staff)
$ 150 – Military Member
Corporate sponsorships start at $5,000 per year and include a variety of benefits, including free advertising in ASIPP publications and exhibits at meetings. For details and a look at our current sponsors, click here.
Honorary members are appointed by consent of the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians board of directors.