Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is a federal agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
How to appeal Medicare denial
- Download a pdf step-by-step guide through the appeals process.
- The Officer of the Inspector General website provides information concerning reports issues, guidance and other related information concerning fraud, waste and abuse issues for the Department of Health and Human Services.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- SAMHSA works to improve the quality and availability of substance abuse prevention, alcohol and drug addiction treatment, and mental health services. Includes links to support groups, information resources.
- Published by the Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), the Federal Register is the official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents.
The Conference Website
- Welcome to The Conference Website, the free one-stop website for all your medical conference and course needs.
Guide for Citizens
- This site is designed as a tool for anyone who wishes to learn more about financing campaigns for federal office, the rules and regulations pertaining to this process, or elections and voting in general.
- The Basics. Election Overview. Who Gives. Who Gets. News. Get Local! The Big Picture.
2004 Elections. Previous Cycles Overview. 527 Committees. News & Issues. Asbestos …