This two hour webinar will be part 2 of our Coronavirus for IPM series, to serve as a reliable source of information in this time of crisis with the Coronavirus. This is a great way to learn how to cope with COVID-19, which is changing all of our lives daily. It is designed specifically for Interventional Pain Management. It is titled Surviving the COV:D-19 Epidemic: Protecting Family and Employees and Managing Financial Issues and Burnout and includes.
- Clinical and Practical Issues
- The Survival of Interventional Pain Management
- Protecting Families and Workers
- Managing Stress and Burnout for Health Care Professionals in Private Practice
- Update on Financial Support for Physicians and Practices
Please join us for this informative and complimentary webinar April 3, 2020 3:00pm-5:00pm CST