Dr. Finder Consent Form
Please enter all fields as you would want your information displayed in the Dr. Finder.
Membership dues help ASIPP promote recognition of the interventional pain management specialty, expand educational opportunities, improve resources and, most importantly, increase safety and quality of the unique and effective interventional techniques offered to our patients.
- National representation: “The Voice of Interventional Pain Management”
- Lobbying for increased patient access and reasonable reimbursement of services
- Complimentary Pain Physician journal
- Complimentary ASIPP News
- Complimentary e-mail updates on“Breaking News” and other important information
- Discounted registration at the Annual and Spring Meetings and Cadaver Workshops
- Discounted books and manuals.
As an ASIPP member you have an optional benefit of having your name listed on the ASIPP “Doctor Finder” site.
To join ASIPP or renew your membership, click here.
Life members receive membership benefits, including meeting and book discounts, as well as our publications (Pain Physician journal and ASIPP News newsletter), for life. They also receive a framed membership certificate.
$7,500 (or $650 per month for 12 months)
Active members are physicians spending at least a portion of their time on pain management and related activities.
$ 10 – Resident/Fellow/Medical Student
$ 250 – First Year Practice
$ 400 – Second Year Practice
$ 600 – Third Year and After
$ 750 – More than 10 Years in Practice
$ 300 – Associate Member (non-interventional physician, nurse practitioner, or PA member)
$ 150 – Affiliate Member (RN, Staff)
$ 150 – Military Member
Honorary members are appointed by consent of the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians board of directors.